The post about Medulla Cross Section have 9 attachments including Medulla Cross Section #1 Section Through Medulla In Olivary Region, Upper Medulla., Fig-8: Cross Section At The Pontomedullary Junction., Figure 5: Cross-section Of Medulla The Decussation Of The Medial Lemniscus, Cross-sectional Diagrams Of The Lower Medulla., Medulla Cross Section #6 Central Medulla., Medulla Cross Section Amazing Design #7 MedullaRostral.png, Medulla Cross Section #8 Medulla Cross Section, MedullaCaudal.png. Here are the images:
This post of Medulla Cross Section was uploaded on March 14, 2018 at 3:03 pm. This image is uploaded on the Sectional category. Medulla Cross Section is tagged with Medulla Cross Section, Medulla, Cross, Section..
Medullame•dul•la (mə dul′ə),USA pronunciation n., pl. -dul•las, -dul•lae
- the marrow of the bones.
- the soft, marrowlike center of an organ, as the kidney or adrenal gland.
- See medulla oblongata.
- the pith of plants.
Crosscross (krôs, kros),USA pronunciation n., v., adj., -er, -est.
- a structure consisting essentially of an upright and a transverse piece, upon which persons were formerly put to death.
- any object, figure, or mark resembling a cross, as two intersecting lines.
- a mark resembling a cross, usually an X, made instead of a signature by a person unable to write.
- the Cross, the cross upon which Jesus died.
- a figure of the Cross as a Christian emblem, badge, etc.
- the Cross as the symbol of Christianity.
- a small cross with a human figure attached to it, as a representation of Jesus crucified;
- a sign made with the right hand by tracing the figure of a cross in the air or by touching the foreheard, chest, and shoulders, as an act of devotion.
- a structure or monument in the form of a cross, set up for prayer, as a memorial, etc.
- any of various conventional representations or modifications of the Christian emblem used symbolically or for ornament, as in heraldry or art: a Latin cross; a Maltese cross.
- the crucifixion of Jesus as the culmination of His redemptive mission.
- any suffering endured for Jesus' sake.
- the teaching of redemption gained by Jesus' death.
- the Christian religion, or those who accept it;
- an opposition;
- any misfortune;
- a crossing of animals or plants;
a mixing of breeds.
- an animal, plant, breed, etc., produced by crossing;
- a person or thing that is intermediate in character between two others.
- [Boxing.]a punch thrown across and over the lead of an opponent.
- a contest the result of which is dishonestly arranged beforehand.
- a crossing.
- a place of crossing.
- [Plumbing.]a four-way joint or connection.
- an actor's movement from one area of a stage to another.
- Also called cross-trade. an arrangement for the simultaneous sale and purchase of a block of stock handled by a single broker.
- [Mach.]spider (def. 6b).
- (cap.) See Southern Cross.
- bear one's cross, to accept trials or troubles patiently.
- take the cross, to make the vows of a crusader.
- to move, pass, or extend from one side to the other side of (a street, river, etc.).
- to put or draw (a line, lines, etc.) across.
- to cancel by marking with a cross or with a line or lines (often fol. by off or out).
- to mark with a cross.
- to lie or pass across;
- to meet and pass.
- to transport across something.
- to assist or guide (a person) across a street or intersection: The guard crossed the child at the traffic light.
- to place in the form of a cross or crosswise.
- [Biol.]to cause (members of different genera, species, breeds, varieties, or the like) to interbreed.
- to oppose openly;
- to betray;
- to make the sign of a cross upon or over, as in devotion: to cross oneself.
- to set (a yard) in proper position on a mast.
- [Obs.]to confront in a hostile manner.
- to lie or be athwart;
- to move, pass, or extend from one side or place to another: Cross at the intersection.
- to meet and pass.
- to interbreed.
- [Theat.]to move from one side of the stage to the other, esp. by passing downstage of another actor.
- cross one's heart. See heart (def. 22).
- cross one's mind. See mind (def. 21).
- cross one's path. See path (def. 6).
- cross over:
- [Biol.](of a chromosome segment) to undergo crossing over.
- to switch allegiance, as from one political party to another.
- to change successfully from one field of endeavor, genre, etc., to another: to cross over from jazz to rock.
- Also, cross over to the other side. to die;
- cross someone's palm. See palm 1 (def. 11).
- cross up:
- to change arrangements made with;
deceive: He crossed me up after we had agreed to tell the police the same story.
- to confuse: I was supposed to meet him at the station, but got crossed up.
- angry and annoyed;
snappish: Don't be cross with me.
- lying or passing crosswise or across each other;
transverse: cross timbers.
- involving a reciprocal action, interchange, or the like: a cross-endorsement of political candidates; cross-marketing of related services.
opposite: They were at cross purposes with each other.
Sectionsec•tion (sek′shən),USA pronunciation n.
- a part that is cut off or separated.
- a distinct part or subdivision of anything, as an object, country, community, class, or the like: the poor section of town; the left section of a drawer.
- a distinct part or subdivision of a writing, as of a newspaper, legal code, chapter, etc.: the financial section of a daily paper; section 2 of the bylaws.
- one of a number of parts that can be fitted together to make a whole: sections of a fishing rod.
- (in most of the U.S. west of Ohio) one of the 36 numbered subdivisions, each one square mile (2.59 sq. km or 640 acres), of a township.
- an act or instance of cutting;
separation by cutting.
- the making of an incision.
- an incision.
- a thin slice of a tissue, mineral, or the like, as for microscopic examination.
- a representation of an object as it would appear if cut by a plane, showing its internal structure.
- a small unit consisting of two or more squads.
- Also called staff section. any of the subdivisions of a staff.
- a small tactical division in naval and air units.
- a division of a sleeping car containing both an upper and a lower berth.
- a length of trackage, roadbed, signal equipment, etc., maintained by one crew.
- any of two or more trains, buses, or the like, running on the same route and schedule at the same time, one right behind the other, and considered as one unit, as when a second is necessary to accommodate more passengers than the first can carry: On holidays the New York to Boston train runs in three sections.
- a segment of a naturally segmented fruit, as of an orange or grapefruit.
- a division of an orchestra or band containing all the instruments of one class: a rhythm section.
- [Bookbinding.]signature (def. 8).
- Also called section mark. a mark used to indicate a subdivision of a book, chapter, or the like, or as a mark of reference to a footnote.
- [Theat.]one of a series of circuits for controlling certain lights, as footlights.
- shape (def. 12).
- to cut or divide into sections.
- to cut through so as to present a section.
- to make an incision.
Gardening can be an exciting activity to rest. Howto select Medulla Cross Section turned one of gardening's essential facets. Additionally, presently there are many kinds and colors of pot offered available in the market, making the choice approach might be perplexing and more thrilling. Thus, before choosing a pan that is appropriate to get a number of crops in the home, be sure that you've seen the following tips.
A lot more than just a place to vegetable, container also can provide as design. Selection of the pan that is correct may boost the home's attractiveness. Conversely, if the pan you choose's dimension is too large, there be of vitamins that will not be achieved from the beginnings, so there will in reality lots in useless.
Different herbs that you can pick are Sansevieria. you must choose a unique box because of the dimension that is larger Sansevieria, although treatment is similar to a cactus. Whatever box you choose, attempt to be sure that it has a drainage opening at the end. Flat water in a container can lead box sleeping places become wet and dull, inducing the beginning of root decay. If possible, please also select Medulla Cross Section which have feet for drainage that is easy.
You are the type of who are generally busy and seldom spend some time athome? Don't ensure it is as a buffer to get plants athome. But, obviously, because it is powerful in terms of choosing a Medulla Cross Section you have to get the right place. Greater usage of exotic flowers for preservation is relatively easy, if you should be the type of who very chaotic.
Cactus, for instance, merely requires a minor water in their care so you don't require attention that is an excessive amount of to it. Typically, cacti are sold in small dimensions in order to select a tiny container anyway. Choose a shade pot that satisfies the general style topic of the house.
It can actually produce the origins to rot because the underside moist and of the pan can clot. Furthermore, notice likewise the region that you will employ to place the container. As a way to save room you can test to use a hanging pot if that's not likely to be limited.
Relevant Photos of Medulla Cross Section
- Best Cooling Mattress Topper
- How To Restore A Belfast Sink
- Cabin Plans Alaska
- Build Bike Shed
- Monte Carlo Rooms Las Vegas
- How Much Does It Cost To Add A Room
- Double Bowl Apron Sink
- Cool White Fluorescent Lamps
- Bathroom With Wood Floor
- Awnings Birmingham Al
- Air Bubble Bathtub
- Metal Drapery Rings
- Olive Garden Meni
- How To Install Grab Bars In Bathroom
- Ikea Sleeper Couches
- Garage Robot
- Hanging Planters Home Depot
- Food Pantries Omaha
- New Stainless Steel Sink
- Blue Quilt Set
- Is Log Cabin Syrup Gluten Free
- Ikea Bathroom Gallery
- Conair Tub Spa
- Lego Garage Set
- Chino Post Office Hours