Laborla•bor (lā′bər),USA pronunciation n.
- productive activity, esp. for the sake of economic gain.
- the body of persons engaged in such activity, esp. those working for wages.
- this body of persons considered as a class (distinguished from management and capital).
- physical or mental work, esp. of a hard or fatiguing kind;
- a job or task done or to be done.
- the physical effort and periodic uterine contractions of childbirth.
- the interval from the onset of these contractions to childbirth.
- (cap.) Also called Labor Department. [Informal.]the Department of Labor.
- to perform labor;
exert one's powers of body or mind;
- to strive, as toward a goal;
work hard (often fol. by for): to labor for peace.
- to act, behave, or function at a disadvantage (usually fol. by under): to labor under a misapprehension.
- to be in the actual process of giving birth.
- to roll or pitch heavily, as a ship.
- to develop or dwell on in excessive detail: Don't labor the point.
- to burden or tire: to labor the reader with unnecessary detail.
- to work or till (soil or the like).
Also,[esp. Brit.,] labour. la′bor•ing•ly, adv.
- of or pertaining to workers, their associations, or working conditions: labor reforms.
Codecode (kōd),USA pronunciation n., v., cod•ed, cod•ing.
- a system for communication by telegraph, heliograph, etc., in which long and short sounds, light flashes, etc., are used to symbolize the content of a message: Morse code.
- a system used for brevity or secrecy of communication, in which arbitrarily chosen words, letters, or symbols are assigned definite meanings.
- any set of standards set forth and enforced by a local government agency for the protection of public safety, health, etc., as in the structural safety of buildings (building code), health requirements for plumbing, ventilation, etc.(sanitary or health code), and the specifications for fire escapes or exits (fire code).
- a systematically arranged collection or compendium of laws, rules, or regulations.
- any authoritative, general, systematic, and written statement of the legal rules and principles applicable in a given legal order to one or more broad areas of life.
- a word, letter, number, or other symbol used in a code system to mark, represent, or identify something: The code on the label shows the date of manufacture.
- the symbolic arrangement of statements or instructions in a computer program in which letters, digits, etc. are represented as binary numbers;
the set of instructions in such a program: That program took 3000 lines of code.Cf. ASCII, object code, source code.
- any system or collection of rules and regulations: a gentleman's code of behavior.
- a directive or alert to a hospital team assigned to emergency resuscitation of patients.
- See genetic code.
- the system of rules shared by the participants in an act of communication, making possible the transmission and interpretation of messages.
- (in sociolinguistic theory) one of two distinct styles of language use that differ in degree of explicitness and are sometimes thought to be correlated with differences in social class. Cf. elaborated code, restricted code.
- to translate (a message) into a code;
- to arrange or enter (laws or statutes) in a code.
- to translate (a program) into language that can be communicated to the computer.
- to specify the amino acid sequence of a protein by the sequence of nucleotides comprising the gene for that protein: a gene that codes for the production of insulin.
Sectionsec•tion (sek′shən),USA pronunciation n.
- a part that is cut off or separated.
- a distinct part or subdivision of anything, as an object, country, community, class, or the like: the poor section of town; the left section of a drawer.
- a distinct part or subdivision of a writing, as of a newspaper, legal code, chapter, etc.: the financial section of a daily paper; section 2 of the bylaws.
- one of a number of parts that can be fitted together to make a whole: sections of a fishing rod.
- (in most of the U.S. west of Ohio) one of the 36 numbered subdivisions, each one square mile (2.59 sq. km or 640 acres), of a township.
- an act or instance of cutting;
separation by cutting.
- the making of an incision.
- an incision.
- a thin slice of a tissue, mineral, or the like, as for microscopic examination.
- a representation of an object as it would appear if cut by a plane, showing its internal structure.
- a small unit consisting of two or more squads.
- Also called staff section. any of the subdivisions of a staff.
- a small tactical division in naval and air units.
- a division of a sleeping car containing both an upper and a lower berth.
- a length of trackage, roadbed, signal equipment, etc., maintained by one crew.
- any of two or more trains, buses, or the like, running on the same route and schedule at the same time, one right behind the other, and considered as one unit, as when a second is necessary to accommodate more passengers than the first can carry: On holidays the New York to Boston train runs in three sections.
- a segment of a naturally segmented fruit, as of an orange or grapefruit.
- a division of an orchestra or band containing all the instruments of one class: a rhythm section.
- [Bookbinding.]signature (def. 8).
- Also called section mark. a mark used to indicate a subdivision of a book, chapter, or the like, or as a mark of reference to a footnote.
- [Theat.]one of a series of circuits for controlling certain lights, as footlights.
- shape (def. 12).
- to cut or divide into sections.
- to cut through so as to present a section.
- to make an incision.
Howdy , this image is about 26 Labor Code Section 2802: – Provides . ( Labor Code Section 203 #5). This photo is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 1126 x 634. This picture's file size is only 63 KB. Wether You ought to download It to Your PC, you may Click here. You could too download more pictures by clicking the following photo or read more at here: Labor Code Section 203.
Labor Code Section 203 in a room, it certainly involves careful calculation and cautiously. Placement of furniture-made at random may have a direct effect on the situation of the room that seemed congested and dirty, therefore it is incapable of develop a stunning area of the space. As a bedroom is actually a dressing-table, one distinct furniture is available in an exclusive bedroom.
Dressers combined purpose could possibly be the proper decision, if your bedroom has a size that is not too considerable. For instance, as a desk or you are able to pick a counter dressing-table which could concurrently function built with lots of bureau drawers for them to be utilized as being a repository for other knick knacks.
Dressers appropriate positioning can jack up the private rooms' wonderful facet. Before investing in a bureau, it would be good in case you measure the first region that will be occupied by furniture desks. It is vital that you prevent the purchase of a dressing-table that meets land's percentage for sale in the space.
Similar Pictures on 26 Labor Code Section 2802: – Provides . ( Labor Code Section 203 #5)
- Clear Acrylic Crib
January 31, 2018
- Hudson Valley Barn Wedding
January 12, 2018
- How To Paint Concrete Floor In Basement
August 23, 2017
- Gorilla Rack Costco
August 31, 2017
- Lwr Quilts
September 19, 2017
- Folding Bench Boat Seats
March 14, 2018
- Double Slipper Pedestal Tub
August 3, 2017
- Outhouse Toilet Pedestals
November 27, 2017
- Can Shed
December 17, 2017
- Overstock Futon Mattress
November 4, 2017
- Kitchen Shop Battle Creek Mi
January 31, 2018
- Moda Quilts
March 14, 2018
- How To Measure A Window For Blinds
July 28, 2017
- Cot Size Quilt Cover
August 13, 2017
- Designer Kitchens
December 6, 2017
- Consumer Reports Toaster Oven
September 2, 2017
- Hyams Seaside Cottages
August 25, 2017
- Folding Patio Dining Set
February 8, 2018
- Chief Legal Officer Salary
October 19, 2017
- Golf Bag Garage Storage Rack
October 15, 2017
- Chasing Christmas Lights
August 27, 2017
- Custom Sliding Doors
March 14, 2018
- Kitchen Island With Stove Top
August 20, 2017
- California King Duvet Covers
February 2, 2018
- Himalayan Salt Lamp Bulb
October 13, 2017